My wife and her running buddies train in the early morning while it is still dark. I do not go with them, nor am I up to witness it, but I hear about it from others. Here are the reasons I don’t run until the sun comes up. These are all based upon true science and observation.
2. The early morning training hours belong to my wife, even when she is injured and not training.
3. I’m lazy.
4. I’d rather sit and read. Well, not really, but
5. I’d rather sit and drink coffee.
6. There are rattlesnakes where I live.
7. Rattlesnakes stretch out in the road during the early morning hours.
10. Chupacabras are attracted to headlamps. And runners.
11. Running in the dark gives me flashbacks of being chased by the cops.